Cebu Heritage Tour
What's On the CD
What is the CD?
The CD is a standalone computer application that requires no installation. Everything runs from the CD. The content of the CD has two major parts, movies and application.
The movies are:
- Cebu Heritage Tour - a 3D animated documentary tour of all the city of Cebu. It starts at pier 1 and ends at the Capitol. See the back side of the sleeve for all the places we visit.
- Cebu and The Universe - a 2 minute movie claiming the Cebu is the center of Universe. This movie is available on line at Google's videos.
- CAST Project 2004 - a 10 minute movie celebrating the completion of our first movie. This takes place at a disco. We were learning how to use lights a camera to get the right visual effect.
The applications are:
- Flash Perpetual Calendars - Printable calendars that you can change the year and red dates for different regions or countries. It has a printable back side for advertising or a text about the picture on the front side.
- E-Brochures - A Flash movie in the form of a slide show. The slide show has pictures, text and sound. This slide show can be email to a client or downloaded from the Internet.
- E-Postcards - An electronic postcard using pictures and text from our “Cebu Heritage Tour” movie. If the host computer is connected to the Internet, The application is a mail server an sends the postcard to the recipient.
- Press Kit - A press kit is provided on the workings of CAST and how we are trying to make Cebu a center for computer applications and computer 3D animation. The text of any press release can be copied and pasted into the E-Postcards and sent to the home newspaper.
Pressing the Movie Button
This starts a Java (A Computer Program) Media Player. This media player is part of the CD and does not use any player from the local computer. It plays only the one movie, the “Cebu Heritage Tour”.
Pressing the Applications Button
This starts the Java (A computer Program) and gives access to the applications above.
The Reset Button
A lot of people will push a button more than once. The Movie Button and the Applications Button are disabled after a button is pushed. The Reset Button enables the two buttons so that it can be used.
Click here for the Cd's features and system requirements.
Where can you buy this CD?
The Cebu Heritage Tour CD is available on the following outlets:
- Little Cuddles at Waterfront Hotel, Lahug, Cebu City
- Basilica del Santo Niño de Cebu Shop, Osmeña Blvd., Cebu City
- Basilica del Santo Niño de Cebu Museum, Osmeña Blvd., Cebu City (you can also see a 1-minute preview of the movie)
- Hotel Asia, #11 Don Jose Avila St., Capitol Site, Cebu City
- Fort San Pedro, Pier Area, Cebu City