ATTENTION: PLEASE READ ALL THESE PROVISIONS (“TERMS”) CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. USING THIS WEB SITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE OR DOWNLOAD MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE. THERE ARE ADDITIONAL POLICIES REGARDING HOSTING, CANCELATION, SPAM, ACCEPTABLE USE, REFUNDS, AND PRIVACY FOR THE HOSTING COMPANY ON THE zerotosixtynow.com WEBSITE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR REVIEWING THOSE POLICIES AS A TERM OF ACCEPTING THIS TERMS OF SERVICE
RIGHT TO REFUND
Zerotosixty, LLC legally discloses your right to a full refund of the purchase product as dictated by the laws and statutes in your particular state. Please note your right to refund as explained in the Consumer Protection Act of your state. While your right to a refund is covered by your individual state law and legislation, as a customer of Zerotosixty, LLC, your initial basic website package is refundable up to thirty (30) days after your purchase.
3 days (AL, AZ, AR, CO, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, ME, MD, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VT, WA, WI, WY), 5 days (ND, OH), 7 days (CA), 10 days (ID, OK, UT), 20 days (VA, WV), 30 days (AK, CT, HI, KY, MA, OR).
The Site and its Use
The applicable Web site or sites referred to herein as the “Site.” Each Site is provided for your personal information and non-commercial use. Please feel free to browse the Site; however, your access to and use of the Site is subject to these Terms and all applicable laws. The Zerotosixty, LLC website shall be referred to herein as the “Zerotosixty, LLC.”
You shall use the Site for lawful purposes only. You shall not post or transmit through the Site any information or material which violates or infringes, in any way, the rights of others, or which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, harassing, or otherwise objectionable. Nor shall you post or transmit through the Site any information or material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to liability or otherwise violate any law or administrative ruling or guidelines, is in violation of these Terms, or which, without prior written approval, contain advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services. Any conduct by you that, in the Zerotosixty, LLC’s opinion, restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Site will not be permitted.
The Site may contain information and materials, including but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics and audio, (collectively “Materials”) which are derived in whole or in part from information and materials supplied by various sources, and are protected by international copyright, trademark and other laws and the entire content of the Site is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States Copyright Laws. The Zerotosixty, LLC owns the copyright in the overall selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, and owns the rights in, or license to use, the individual components of such content. Materials may not be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way or decompiled, reverse engineered or disassembled, including but not limited to the text, images, audio and/or video, as well as any software (including but not limited to any images or files incorporated in or generated by the software or data accompanying such software). The use of any such Materials on any other Web site or networked computer or environment is prohibited without express written consent. If you breach any of these Terms, your authorization to use the Site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Materials.
THE SITE AND MATERIALS AND RELATED COMMUNICATIONS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILTY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES MAY NOT BE APPLICABLE UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES. THE Zerotosixty, LLC ALSO DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE BY THE USE OF THE SITE THAT ANY RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH MATERIALS, ADVICE, STATEMENT OR INFORMATION SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
Zerotosixty, LLC ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THE SITE (INCLUDING ANY BULLETIN BOARD AND CHAT ROOM) OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS FROM THE SITE.
Zerotosixty, LLC may provide as a convenience to you, links to Web sites operated by other entities and persons, but makes no representations whatsoever about any other Web site which you may access through this one. Any link to a non-Zerotosixty, LLC Web site does not mean that Zerotosixty, LLC endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use of such Web site. If you use these sites, you do so at your own risk. Zerotosixty, LLC makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not sponsor or endorse, any linked Web sites or the information or materials appearing thereon or any of products and services described thereon. Furthermore, links do not imply that Zerotosixty, LLC is affiliated or associated with, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo, or copyright of Zerotosixty, LLC.
Third Party Content
Any opinions, statements, services, offers or other information or content expressed or made available in the Site by any third party are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of Zerotosixty, LLC. Limitation of Liability Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. If you are dissatisfied with any of the Materials contained in the Site, or with any of these Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue accessing and using the Site.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL Zerotosixty, LLC, ITS SUPPLIERS OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED AT, OR INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, COSTS AND EXPENSES OF ANY TYPE INCURRED, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR PROGRAMS, AND BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE, INABILITY TO USE OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE SITE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THE SITE, OR ANY MATERIALS CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THOSE CAUSED BY OR RESULTING FROM A FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE; ERROR; OMISSION; LINKING TO OTHER WEB SITES; INTERRUPTION; DELETION; DEFECT; DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION; COMPUTER VIRUS; COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE; OR DESTRUCTION, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF ANY COMPUTER OR SYSTEM), WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT Zerotosixty, LLC WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Zerotosixty, LLC SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ACTS, OMISSIONS, OR CONDUCT OF ANY USER OR OTHER THIRD PARTY.
Zerotosixty, LLC’s obligations and responsibilities regarding its products and services are governed solely by Zerotosixty, LLC’s terms and conditions of sale or license under which such products and services are sold or licensed.
Information Provided By You
It has been and remains Zerotosixty, LLC’s policy not to accept or consider ideas, suggestions or materials other than those that Zerotosixty, LLC has specifically requested from you. Accordingly, Zerotosixty, LLC does not want you to, and you should not, send any confidential or proprietary information to Zerotosixty, LLC through the Site unless specifically requested by Zerotosixty, LLC. Please note that any unsolicited information or material sent to Zerotosixty, LLC will be deemed not to be confidential or proprietary. By submitting information and material to the Site, you automatically grant to Zerotosixty, LLC (or warrant that the Zerotosixty, LLC of such information and material has expressly granted to Zerotosixty, LLC) a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, unrestricted, right and license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, adapt, publish, translate, transmit and distribute, or otherwise make available to other such information and material (in whole or in part and for any purpose) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed. You also agree that Zerotosixty, LLC is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques that you send Zerotosixty, LLC for any purpose.
As further provided above, Zerotosixty, LLC does not want to receive, and you are deemed to covenant and agree through the use of the Site not to provide, any information or materials to Zerotosixty, LLC that are defamatory, threatening, obscene, harassing, in violation of any law, governmental requirements or otherwise unlawful, or that incorporate the proprietary information or materials of another person or entity.
You shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on the Site any information and material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express written permission of the Zerotosixty, LLC of such right(s). You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyright, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission.
Zerotosixty, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to revise these Terms at any time and correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Site and Materials. Materials may also be changed, modified, added, or removed and updated without notice at any time; however, Zerotosixty, LLC is under no obligation to update Materials. Zerotosixty, LLC may also make changes in the products, services, programs, or prices (if any) described in the Site at any time without notice. Your continued use of the Site after any change Zerotosixty, LLC makes to the Site will be considered acceptance of those changes. You should revisit these Terms from time to time to review the then-current Terms because they are binding on you.
Linking to Site:
Anyone linking to Zerotosixty, LLC’s Site must comply with Zerotosixty, LLC’s guidelines for linking to Zerotosixty, LLC’s Site and all applicable laws.
The Site is administered by Zerotosixty, LLC from its offices in the United States. Materials published at the Site may refer to products, programs, or services that are not available in your country. Furthermore, Zerotosixty, LLC makes no representation that the Materials at the Site are appropriate or available for use at other locations outside of the United States and access to them from territories where there contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use the Site or export information and materials in violation of the export laws of the United States or any other country. If you access the Site from a location outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any provision of this Agreement and Terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Zerotosixty, LLC and you with respect to your use of the Site. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of the Site must be commenced within six (6) months after the claim or cause of action arises.
Zerotosixty, LLC is aware of the need to address Internet privacy issues and we believe you should be aware of how we intend to treat any information about you that we might receive on the Internet as a result of your visit to the Site.
Information About On-Line Visitors
You can visit the Site without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. Our web servers collect the domain names, not the e-mail addresses, of visitors. In general, we gather information about users of the Site collectively in order to determine, for example, which areas users access more frequently and which Materials users access the most. This information helps us to determine what is most beneficial for our users, and how we can continually create a better overall experience for our users by improving the content of the Site.
There are times however, when we may need information from you, such as your name and address. Customarily, the personal information Zerotosixty, LLC obtains is used to respond to inquiries, to process orders, product registration or to allow the user to access specific account information. However, this information may be used for marketing purposes. We may also ask you to voluntarily provide us with information for market research such as, your interests, demographics, and experience with our products. Occasionally, we may make the e-mail addresses of those who provide information available to other reputable organizations whose products or services we think you may find interesting.
Web Site Links
Zerotosixty, LLC’s Site may contain links to other Web sites such as Zerotosixty, LLC distributors and sales representatives and other third-party websites. While Zerotosixty, LLC tries to link only to sites that share its high standards and respect for privacy, Zerotosixty, LLC cannot take responsibility for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites.
IN A NUTSHELL SUMMARY: FOR ALL ACTIVE WEBSITES HOSTED BY Zerotosixty, LLC YOUR WEBSITE IS ACTIVE, BASED ON YOUR WEBSITE PACKAGE. HOSTING FEES MAY BE CHARGED TO PAY FOR YOUR BANDWIDTH, SERVER SPACE AND THE LABOR REQUIRED TO KEEP EVERYTHING RUNNING SO THAT YOUR WEBSITE IS UP AND AVAILABLE ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AKA INTERNET.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR SERVICE, EITHER CALL OR EMAIL US USING THE CONTACT INFORMATION ON THE HOME PAGE (HTTP://Zerotosixtynow.com).
The terms below are an important part of the service contract between you and Zerotosixty, LLC, LLC., . Once you apply for our service, you have to agree to this terms and conditions or your order will not be processed.
Service: Web site development and Hosting Services, Hosting, Web Products, or any similarity of terms that references the service where a website or other content is hosted on a server, whether that server is connected to the Internet or not.
Hosting Fees: Any and all fees and or payments that are owed for providing the Service.
The Provider agrees to provide, and Client agrees to receive, access to the Web hosting services according to the following terms and conditions:
1. Buyer agrees to abide by all the terms set forth in this agreement and failure to do so could result in automatic discontinuation of the usage of this website. Client will use the Web site packages and all other provided services in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws. Client authorizes Provider to charge all fees due to the submitted credit card or checking account and to make all reasonable efforts to collect fees.
2. Provider reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to deactivate the Client’s Web hosting account(s) without further warning upon an indication of credit problems including delinquent payment, or if the traffic on this account causes any kind of network or server problem / disturbances. This may include excessive use of bandwidth.
3. THE PROVIDER SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE PROVIDER GIVES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, FOR THE WEB SITE PACKAGES AND ALL OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS NO WARRANTY EXPRESSLY INCLUDES ANY REIMBURSEMENT FOR LOSSES OF INCOME DUE TO DISRUPTION OF SERVICE BY PROVIDER OR ITS PROVIDERS BEYOND THE FEES PAID BY CLIENT TO PROVIDER FOR SERVICES.
4. Provider is not responsible for any damages arising from Client’s use of Provider or by Client’s inability to use the Web site packages and any other services for any reason.
5. While Provider shall make every reasonable effort to protect and backup data for Client on a regular basis, Provider is not responsible for Client’s files residing on Provider. Client is solely responsible for independent backup of data stored on Providers server and network.
6. CLIENT HEREBY AGREES THAT ALL DOMAIN NAMES AND ANY MATERIAL SUBMITTED FOR PUBLICATION ON PROVIDER THROUGH CLIENT’S ACCOUNT(S) WILL NOT VIOLATE OR INFRINGE ANY COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK, PATENT, STATUTORY, COMMON LAW OR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS OF OTHERS, OR CONTAIN ANYTHING LIBELOUS OR HARMFUL. ANY POTENTIALLY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY MAY BE DEACTIVATED WITHOUT WARNING BY THE PROVIDER. CLIENT HEREBY AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE PROVIDER FOR ANY CLAIM RESULTING FROM THE SUBMISSION OF ILLEGAL MATERIALS.
7. CLIENT HEREBY AGREES THAT ALL DOMAIN NAMES AND ANY MATERIAL SUBMITTED FOR PUBLICATION ON PROVIDER THROUGH CLIENT’S ACCOUNT(S) WILL NOT CONTAIN ANYTHING LEADING TO AN ABUSIVE OR UNETHICAL USE OF THE WEB HOSTING PRODUCT (S) OR THE HOST SERVER(S). ABUSIVE AND UNETHICAL MATERIALS AND USES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO PORNOGRAPHY, OBSCENITY, NUDITY, VIOLATIONS OF PRIVACY, COMPUTER VIRUSES, HACKING, WAREZ, MP3s AND ANY HARASSING AND HARMFUL MATERIALS OR USES. CLIENT HEREBY AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE PROVIDER FROM ANY CLAIM RESULTING FROM YOUR PUBLICATION OF MATERIALS OR YOUR USE OF THOSE MATERIALS. PROVIDER MAY OR MAY NOT GIVE NOTICE BEFORE DEACTIVATING THE USE OF AN ACCOUNT(S) WHICH THE PROVIDER DECIDES IS AN ABUSIVE OR UNETHICAL USE OF THE VIRTUAL SERVER ACCOUNT(S) OR HOST SERVER(S). PROVIDER MAY CHARGE A $20 DEACTIVATION FEE PLUS A $100 ABUSE CLEAN UP FEE IF CLIENTS VIOLATION LEADS TO AN ACCOUNT DEACTIVATION OR SUSPENSION.
8. Due to the public nature of the Internet, all information should be considered publicly accessible, and important or private information should be treated carefully. Provider is not liable for protection or privacy of electronic mail or other information transferred through the Internet or any other network provider or its customers may utilize.
9. Use of distribution lists via spam, unsolicited electronic mail, bulk email or other mass electronic mailings (UCE) is strictly prohibited. Provider reserves the right to deactivate the Client’s Web hosting account(s) upon an indication of such activity without further notice. Client hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the provider from any claim resulting from the Client’s or another party’s use of electronic mail service(s) on the Client’s Web hosting account(s). Provider reserves the right to charge a $20 deactivation fee plus a $100 spam-clean up fee, if client’s violation of provider’s anti-spamming policy leads to an account deactivation or suspension.
10. In the event it is necessary to refer any dispute to an attorney, a collection agency, or resolve it in a court of law, The Provider will be entitled to an award of reasonable attorney’s fees, collection fees, and all costs associated with any legal action, whether or not a suit shall actually be filed. Place where the contract is signed and fulfilled shall be Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America.
11. CLIENT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THERE IS NO COOLING-OFF PERIOD! ALL ORDERS, SALES, RENTS, TIME-FRAMES, AND TERMS ARE FINAL. ONCE THE SERVICE IS AGREED TO (I.E. BY CLICKING THE SUBMIT BUTTON BELOW) THERE ARE NO REFUNDS IF THE SERVICE CONTRACT IS CANCELED BY CLIENT. ALL SERVER AND HOSTING CONTRACTS ARE AUTOMATICALLY RENEWED FOR ANOTHER TERM UNLESS A WRITTEN NOTICE OF CANCELLATION HAS BEEN GIVEN BY EITHER PARTY AT LEAST ONE MONTH IN ADVANCE OF THE RENEWAL DATE / ANNIVERSARY DATE. VERBAL NOTICE IS NOT ACCEPTABLE! YOU CAN GIVE WRITTEN NOTICE VIA EMAIL TO GVOSUPPORT@GMAIL.COM, AND NOTICE IS ONLY VALID ONCE THE EMAIL HAS BEEN ACKNOWLEDGED BY A REPLY EMAIL FROM Zerotosixty, LLC, LLC. IF NO CORRECT NOTICE OF CANCELLATION IS GIVEN, ALL CONTRACTS WILL AUTOMATICALLY RENEWED FOR ANOTHER TERM UNDER THE SAME CONDITIONS. IF AN ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SETUP AND THE INITIAL RENT IS NOT PAID, PROVIDER HAS THE RIGHT TO IMMEDIATELY CLOSE THE ACCOUNT AND TO REFUSE SERVICE. IF A CREDIT CARD PAYMENT IS DECLINED BY THE CLIENT’S BANK OR IF THE FEE IS NOT PAID ON TIME PROVIDER WILL NOT ACTIVATE THE CLIENT SITE.
CLIENT ALSO ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THEY AGREE TO NOT CHARGE BACK OR DISPUTE THESE CHARGES IN ANY MANNER.
12. Provider maintains control and any Ownership of any and all IP numbers and addresses that may be assigned to Client and reserves in its sole discretion the right to change or remove any and all IP numbers and addresses. Client shall keep the right to use the domain name even if client changes providers.
13. Provider may amend these terms at any time without notice. Provider may also increase the hosting fees if needed to maintain level of service required to provide the web hosting service to the client. Provider will attempt to notify Client 30 days in advance of any increase of service cost, typically by way of notice in the client’s admin. It is up to the Client to check for these notices.
14. THERE ARE ADDITIONAL POLICIES REGARDING HOSTING, CANCELATION, SPAM, ACCEPTABLE USE, REFUNDS, AND PRIVACY IN THE Zerotosixty, LLC BUYERS AGREEMENTS AVAILABLE IN YOUR CLIENT WELCOME PACKET WHICH YOU ARE ALREADY IN RECEIPT OF. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR REVIEWING THOSE POLICIES AS A TERM OF ACCEPTING THIS TERMS OF SERVICE